woensdag 17 september 2014

Lunch in Antwerp | Copper






The C is for cute, creative and cozy. The C is for Copper. One of my favorites to go for breakfast, lunch, a drink or a snack. The main reason I love this place is the interior. Everything looks so pretty and I just love leaning my back against that baby pink wall and having that major green plant tickling my ear while I'm eating my super healthy lunch. I would describe the place as 'up-to-date'. That might be because it hasn't been there for a very long time. I mean, everything is so... how everyone likes it to be nowadays. I am talking: Soy options, Bio bread, Bio granola, Fresh everything, hummus, coffee, tea, plants, marble table, pastel colors, jazz music and last but not least: reasonable priced! The lady who runs the place might be one of the sweetest persons who'll ever take your order. I wish I could just sit there all day every day. Unfortunately Copper is closed on saturdays, but that doesn't stop you from heading over there the next day for a sunday breakfast. I had a hummus sandwich and my sister went with the yoghurt and granola. For drinks we had a soy cappuccino and a fresh juice. Now that you've come to the end of this post, I suggest you grab your bike and head over there!
Where?
Belegstraat 80
2018 Antwerp
When?
mondayClosed
tuesday8:00 - 17:00
wednesday8:00 - 17:00
thursday8:00 - 17:00
friday8:00 - 19:00
saturdayClosed
sunday9:30 - 17:00
Website?

- Parpies


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Follow on Bloglovin